Bertram officials make headway in resolving traffic issues in Castleberry
April 11, 2013, 11:00 am by Brenda Young
After a heated discussion last month between
residents of the Castleberry Court subdivision and the Bertram council, city officials
approved several actions Tuesday night to help alleviate traffic concerns in
the residential neighborhood.
"We contacted Tony with the highway department about
putting those signs on the state highway right-of-way, and basically, he wrote
a letter back that said since the Castleberry Court is not on the state’s
right-of-way, we cannot put signs on the right-of-way. We would have to back
those (signs) up on the easement of Castleberry Court,” Mayor Dickie Allen said
during the April 9 council session.
For more on this story, see next Wednesday's Burnet Bulletin.
|©2013 Burnet Bulletin. All rights reserved. All items contained on this site are property of the Burnet Bulletin.
220 South Main St., Burnet, TX 78611 - Phone: (512)756-6136